Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lets not call it a hiatus...

A hiatus would be a vacation of sorts by my definition. The past 3 weeks have hardly been that. My work has been crazy! I guess undertaking a blog during the busiest time of the year was not the best judgment call. Hind sight is 20/20. Well lets get down to it. I have done nothing to further my weight loss goals. If it's not nailed down, I've probably eaten it. Lack of planning and late nights at work along with 2 sick kids and myself now being sick are the culprits. No excuses people, it's just the facts. I have not made myself or my diet a priority. I am trying to get myself well this week because next week we are off to Florida for a few days for a little R&R. Well that's the plan anyway. We have so many people to visit and we are also going to the Nick Hotel and Disney. We will probably need a vacation from our vacation. Maybe next year we will go on a Disney cruise so I can pawn my kids off and lay by the pool with a cocktail in hand. I already know there is no point in dieting on vacation so I am not even going to try. I will think about my choices and try to be wise (most of the time) but it's my time to chill, relax and have a good time. Being a fatty for one more week never killed anybody! When I get back I will get going again and start posting more regularly. That skinny girl is there but this week I'm going to shut the bitch up with some cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment