Wednesday, May 11, 2011

P90X

P90X, yes folks that is the secret word of the day. Extreme exercise with extreme results. It's all about muscle confusion! During the workout I definitely experience some confusion! Like why the hell am I doing this? How am I supposed to do that move when my gut is in the way? Would my husband notice if I stopped in the middle of the DVD? Ah yes these are extreme workouts I gave gotten myself into. But I am going to stick with it. We decided to do the "lean" version because it includes more cardio which is what I am used to. I am still continuing with my lunch time cardio sessions as well. Weight loss total so far is 17 lbs. I have been weighing in on Fridays so I fully expect to have that number increase this week. Everything else is status quo.

3 comments:

  1. Just saw your blog, my wife is in the process of weight loss as was I a year or so ago now. Keep it up! your getting great results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious as to how the P90X program is going for you? Keep up the good work! Whatever works for you! :)

    ReplyDelete