Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

I hope everyone is having a nice Easter. I decided to visit a church I had never been to before. There were a ton of people there but I still enjoyed the service and time of reflection. After church we decided we would get a little exercise in for the day so we packed up the kids and went for a bike ride on the Alcoa greenway. It was such a beautiful day out I barely even noticed that I was exercising. Friday's weigh in was exciting. I lost another 2.5 lbs. That makes my total so far at 14 lbs. We are thinking of investing in a P90x program to help with our efforts. I'm just not sure if we are physically fit enough to get through the whole program. I hear it's pretty tough. Although anything worth having is worth a little work right? Or so they say. Well it's Sunday afternoon and I think a short nap is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment