Saturday, October 23, 2010

Grandma's Pizza

Today we (Richard and myself) treated ourselves to a pizza. We went to this fabulous place in downtown Knoxville called Dazzo's. YUUUUMMMY! Our favorite kind is the grandma's pizza. I'm quite sure we probably consumed our whole days worth of points, weekly flex points, and next weeks flex points but it was well worth it. It's only one meal so don't think I've gone off the deep end. Sometimes you just gotta have something you like and throw caution to the wind. Other than the pizza, I've been doing really well on WW. I exercised 4 out of 5 days last week and when i weighed in  this am the scale said i am down 7lbs total. I am satisfied with that. I didn't gain this weight in 2 weeks, it will take more than that to lose it. Tomorrow we are planning for a motorcycle ride in the afternoon. The weather has been so beautiful and Richard has been itching to get out there.
I forgot to mention we won a cake at our fall festival last night at the kids daycare. Proudly I can say, I did not partake in any and really didn't want to. I love plain white cake with butter cream which is what this cake is. But I've got my focus set and my goal within sight. Take Care all. Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment