Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The journey continues

Well it's been a while, it has been so hectic lately with all the Fall festivities I haven't had a chance to blog. Richard and I have still been keeping up with the WW. We are both doing well. This weekend we both came down with a 24 hour stomach bug, so let's just say it was really enjoyable at our house! Ha! Nothing like a little vomiting and diarrhea to jump start weight loss.Hee Hee. Well Monday was my last weigh in and my total lost is 9.5 lbs. WOOOO HOOO! 3 weeks and 9.5 lbs I'll take it. Halloween candy is my next struggle to face Ughhhhh. Maybe I'll take some to work and pawn it off to patients who have to sit in the waiting room. We have so much of it Darien would never notice. If fact I am sending a bag of chocolate with him to school today because his class is putting together a basket for a silent auction at their fall festival. Hey it's going for a good cause and it gets it out of my house. To me that's a win win situation. This weekend we will be trying a new resturant for our free day. Today is our 9th anniversary so we decided to splurge a little more than normal for our Saturday free meal. I'm excited cause I've heard good things aboout this place. Then we plan on rounding out the evening with a scary movie. It should be fun. Well I've gotta run, work is beckoning me. Till next time, Eat Well! ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment