Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wow has it been that long?

I was just looking back to my last post. Nov. 11th. Geeze time flies. We celebrated Thanksgiving last week and now here it is going on the first of December. Life has been pretty much status quo. Thanksgiving was a free for all for my diet. I ate what I wanted when I wanted and as much as I wanted. Thankfully I came through the other side pretty much unscathed. This Monday's weigh in was a wash. I just stayed the same. Wooo Hooo. It could have been alot worse.  Back to the point counting and making better choices. One choice I need to make is doing some cardio. Why is it so hard to be consistent with exercise? Oh wait, that's right I don't enjoy sweating! I know it would jump start my weight loss again and it would only take 15-30 minutes a day but most of the time when I get home I am tired, ready for dinner, oh and then there's the whole homework and bath/bedtime situation. I just don't feel like exercising at 9pm at night. That's ME time for mommy. I guess I could get up 30 minutes earlier than I already do, but 4:30am comes realllllly earlier. By the way did I mention I am soooo not a morning person? I just need to suck it up and decide if I am going to be important enough and make myself a priority. That's what it boils down to. Am I worth the effort? I think I am. Well speaking of 4:30am, it is rapidly approaching so I must be on my way.  Goodnight and eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment